SOUTHCORP. As a company at the service of its customers and the communities where it develops its works and projects, it undertakes to carry out its activities in harmony with the environment, considering the following principles:
- Establishing a Management System that allows the detection, evaluation and control of environmental impacts through a management process based on education and the commitment of each of our employees.
- Complying with the laws, regulations and norms related to environmental care and other requirements to which the Company subscribes.
- Extending the culture of environmental protection to the community, our suppliers, contractors and customers.
- Continuously improving our environmental performance, adopting technologies that the company has at its disposal to reduce or eliminate the impact that we could generate in the air, water or soil during the course of our activities.
- Considering the protection of the environment together with productivity, quality and safety as a single unified priority, regardless of the work or place where it is executed.
- Spreading this commitment to the community where our activities are carried out, maintaining a permanent dialogue with the interested parties.
- Adopting a pro-active attitude of prevention - anticipation and in relation to the protection of man and the environment, setting objectives and goals.
- Periodically evaluating compliance with the provisions of this Environmental Policy.
- It is the responsibility of all levels of command to ensure that the Environmental Policy is understood, applied and sustained by all Company personnel.